Welcome to The universe
This game is currently in the beginning stages of development.
We need your help to spread the word
Our campaign on Indiegogo has ended and we raised 1,368$
- Feel free to donate to our continued development using PayPal or Flattr.
- See buttons on the menu
- Please share and like our Facebook-page for regular updates
- You can easily share/like/twitter any page on this website.
- Add comments to individual pages.
- We use Facebook's comment plugin, which requires Facebook, Yahoo, AOL or Hotmail.
- Have other comments, questions or suggestions?
- Feel free to contact us.
The basic concept of the game started out as a simple 4X game, but has grown to be much more. 4X is an acronym for eXplore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate. You may know these games as turn-based or real-time Strategy games. Unlike most other 4X games (e.g. Civilization, Galactic Civilizations, Master of Orion and Sins of a Solar Empire) this game will be Massively-Multiplayer oriented and set in a single Persistent Universe.
It focuses on construction, economy, diplomacy, research, cooperation and trade; but warfare and other naughty gameplay will also be implemented.
It will mostly resemble a mixture between SimCity and Civilization, but the players' villages will grow and form complex relationships in a Persistent Universe.
Your village only has two limits:
- Available land
With time and hard work (or loads of money) your 'village' could encompass an entire planet and your Empire half a galaxy, but most likely not without help or cooperation.
Use the menus on the left to learn more about our game concept.